Tuesday 18 June 2013

About Myself

          Hello my dear reader, my name is Nurul Hidayah Binti Johari and I am nineteen years old. My parents had given this name because of they were love with this name as well as the meaning of ‘direction’. I also love with have this name. Actually, I was born on 27 August 1994 in Hospital Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. After that, my families move to Rawang, Selangor. My father’s name is Johari Bin Ali and he is a laborer. He is a very kind person that always showing his patient when faced with family problems. For me, I love my father so much until forever and I will never hurt him. Next, turn to my mother's name is Zahariah Binti Sulaiman. She is a housewife and she could be a strict person strict when it comes to managing our family. In addition, I have an elder sister and elder brother whose ages are between twenty and twenty-one years old. So, they  are just five people in my family. However, I am still happy with this small family as we all loving and respect each other’s.

My primary school's name is Sekolah Kebangsaan Rawang from Year 1 until Year 6. Then, I continue study in secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Rawang. Started from Form 1 until Form 5 I was a librarian and I get five best friends at there. My SPM results have give me the chance to continue studying in the IPTA and I get the course of Diploma In Business Study Transport in University Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Segamat, Johor. I felt excited for the first time enter into the new life with no family around me and just friends, see the lecturer and take care oneself. First time, I felt stress, down and homesick until my senior give advice to continue my study smoothly. By that, I get more experiences and learning while studied and stayed in college.

At home, I always help my mother in cooking. I would like to cook the simple recipe that I have learned from my mother. For the information, she is the best chef among my family members. One of the recipies is 'sambal ikan bilis'. If I have a free time such as semester break I will see my old friends while in the secondary school. All my friends are now enrolled in different courses in difference colleges. Sometimes, we are sharing our experiences in college or university and exchange the story with each other. In to reduce stress, I would get the novel or magazines to read or whether do some recreation activities like watching television and jogging. (I need to get the simple lifestyle so that it would not make me some headache). Sometimes, my neighbors never seen me since I back home and until one day they see me and ask me when I get back home? That is me! I would not like to hangout if there is no important things that needs me to go.
   
            Next, I would like to tell about my ambitions that I really do not know how to decide especially when it's come out in various parts. Actually, in primary school I decide to be a doctor or nurse. Since my UPSR results are not good enough, I have to forget my ambition. So, I continue in accounting courses while in secondary schools. The same goes for result continue study in IPTA that give me the Diploma in Business Study (Transportation) that I have never think about it before this. However, I believe that one of the day or in the future that I want to be an entrepreneur. So, started from now I need to work hard and move on forward.

            Last but not least, all my friends called me as the strict person and easily to help others people. For me, I am a person that very strict on the behaviors such as understanding in each other, respecting and no selfish. Whoever you are, whether you are old or young people, senior or junior and had high or low position in this world, still you need to respects in each others.
     












No comments:

Post a Comment