Saturday 10 August 2013

Subject This Semester

         
After last semester break, I continue with semester three in the same class with no repeat paper. Same as last semester ,  I need to learn about seven subject includes BEL 311, TPT 252, ECO 211, MGT 269, QMT 181, CTU 241, and HBU 229 in this semester. Actually, when you needed to learned more subject it can be easier for you to score for the examination result. This is because, you will get more total credit hours that can increase yours Grade Point Average (GPA).But, remember that you also need to study hard and get more preparation to sit on the examination.

 One of the subjects that I need to learn in this semester is BEL 311 that is stands for English for Academic Purpose. This subject contains three credit hours means that I have three days in one week for learning from the lecturer. My lecturer’s name is Mr.Izuan B. Ismail and he is a patient person especially when teaching us. This subject contain assessment include term paper 30 per cent which is including outline 5 per cent, first draft which is 10 per cent and another 15 per cent for final draft. Then, it is required 20 per cent for discussion,  10 per cent for online assessment. Thus, for final examination is 40 per cent. For me, this subject give me a challenges to learn especially I am not good in English subject. So, I hope I can do better in learning this subject with the help from my lecturer and friends.

Next subject is Principles and Practice in Transport (TPT 252) with three credit hours. The lecturer’s name that teaches this subject is Leftenan Colonel Mohd Ramzi Bin Mohd Nor. He have this special names caused by his experiences in military service. The assessment includes two test that for each one  is 10 per cent, quizzes 5 per cent, individual and group presentations is 15 per cent and the last one is 40 per cent for the final examination. Transport subject is one of the most important subject among another subject that I have taken because of this subject is the main subject. My impression on this subject is I want to learn it hardly so that I can score for this subject in the examination as long as give me knowledge on this subject for my work soon.

Besides that, I take Macroeconomics (ECO 211) subject in this semester with three credit hours. Pn.Diana Bt.Mazan is the lecturer who teaches this subject in my class. The ongoing assessment includes test 1 and test 2 with both total 20 per cent, quizzes 10 per cent, assignment 10 per cent, and final examination is 60 per cent. Macroeconomics is about the economy, social science study and sometimes it is complicated to understand. Likes other subject needed to be scored, this subject also needs to be scored so that I can get high pointer in the examination. In sha Allah….

MGT 269 or Business Communication is another one subject that I have learned in this semester with three credit hours. These subjects give us more knowledge on how to communicate with each other and use the variety technique in communication. This is the special one subject because of I have two lecturers that one of them for mess lecturer and the other one is for tutorials class. Miss Fazlin Natasya Bt. Abdul Halim as the tutorials lecturer. Besides that, there were no test and quizzes for us to test. But, it has 60 per cent for assignment marks. Another 40 per cent is for the final examination. As I have learned business communication subject, it may help me to improve my daily communication especially when I become an entrepreneur one day hopefully.

Next, we go to the calculating subject (QMT 181) Introduction to Statistics with three credit hours. The lecturer’s name is Puan Norani Amit and she is a kindly person and very slow talk in the class. This course assessment includes test 1 and test 2 which is each one is 15 per cent marks, quizzes 5 per cent, assignment 5 per cent and 40 per cent for the final examination. I hope this subject is more easier to score as it’s more using the formula to answer the question.

 Furthermore, Fundamentals of Islamic Economic (CTU 241) is the religion subject with three credit hours and the lecturers name is Ustazah Siti Aishah Bt.Sokhibul. The ongoing assessments are test 15 per cent, assignment 15 per cent, and presentation 20 per cent and final exam is 50 per cent. In this subject the ongoing assessment is 50 per cent and another 50 per cent for final examination soon. For me, Fundamentals of Islamic Economics gives me out of challenges as it is not like other Islamic subject that I have learned before. It’s includes a lot of commentary in every topic so that I need to be careful while answers the question.

 Lastly is the (HBU 229) or Peer Counseling subject with one credit hours and it is fully 100 per cent continuous tests. Cik Wan Nuradila is the lecturer who teaches this subject and she is also a counselor in the UiTM, Segamat Johor. She is very patient person and always give advises to their students when faced with problems. I hope with this subject knowledge I can applied it in my reality life as I can help my friends who had a problems or anyone who seek the counseling.

 In this third semester, I hope to implement good learning and achieving excellent results in examinations for future employment later. See you guys in the next topic. Bye…Assalamualaikum….








No comments:

Post a Comment